South Coast offers great fishing & tour charters that fit just about any situation. Typical charters are for 4 or 8 hours. The charter pricing is for up to 4 passengers, not individually. We bring all the bait, tackle, ice and safety needs. As a GRAY Taxidermy Representative, we will gladly take photos and measurements on any fish you wish to have mounted without having to harvest the fish. We will gladly fillet your catch on request. Passengers are responsible for personal needs, snacks, drinks and items needed if you choose to take fish home. We will gladly furnish ice for safe keeping on your journey.
We offer Biloxi Marsh, Bay St. Louis, Cat Island, Chandeleur Islands and dolphin tours.
Please contact us and we will work with you to setup the best possible timing for your charter.
If you are active or retired law enforcement, military, fire fighter, first responder, etc... please contact me for special discounted pricing. South Coast honors our service personnel year-round.
Payment can be made by using Venmo, Cash app or calling with your credit card information.
4 hr - $450
8 hr - $900
Variations of charters on request
Overnight stays at the Chandeleur Islander are priced at each request. Please contact Ron and Erin at (504) 615-8280 to book your stay at the islander. Tell them you are chartering with The South Coast Charters for your stay.
Rules of the road:
* we ask that you wear white non marking sole footwear. Please no boots or crocs.
* it is recommended that you wear polarized eye wear
* bring lotion sun screen (no sprays)
* clothes & rain gear for seasonal climate
* insect repellant
* non-alcoholic beverages and a tobacco free environment while onboard. (this is mandatory, if you can't abide please find another charter)
* 4 hours is the minimum for any charter
* a deposit for half of the total is due at booking.
* cancellation - prior to 21 days of charter it's 100% refunded. 21 days the deposit is kept. 3 days prior your card on file is charged in full.
* If weather conditions or other situations arise we will work out a new date for the charter.
* we accept major credit/debit card payments with a 3% convenience fee.
* gratuities are welcomed.
* No charter is booked until you have spoken to the Captain*