South Coast offers great fishing charters that fit just about any situation. We can arrange 4 & 8 hour outings. The charter pricing is for up to 4 passengers, not individually. We bring all the bait, tackle, ice and safety needs. We can take photos and measurements on any fish you wish to have mounted by a taxidermist without having to harvest the fish. Passengers are responsible for personal needs, snacks, drinks and items needed if you choose to take fish home.
Please contact us through the contact page or you can request a booking under the booking page. You must speak to the Captain before any charter is approved.
If you are active or retired law enforcement, military, fire fighter, first responder, etc... please contact me for special discounted pricing. South Coast honors our service personnel year round.
4 hr - $400
8 hr - $800
Variations of charters on request
additional $50 for charters to MRGO, Lower Biloxi Marsh and Chandeleur Islands
Rules of the road:
* we ask that you wear white non marking sole footwear. Please no boots or crocs.
* it is recommended that you wear polarized eye wear, bring lotion sun screen (no sprays)
* clothes & rain gear for seasonal climate and insect repellant
* non-alcoholic beverages and a tobacco free environment while onboard.
* 4 hours is the minimum for any charter
* a deposit for half of the total is due at booking.
* cancellation - prior to 21 days of charter it's 100% refunded. 21 days the deposit is kept. 3 days prior your card on file is charged in full.
* If weather conditions or other situations arise we will work out a new date for the charter.
* we accept major credit/debit card payments with a 3% convenience fee.
* gratuities are welcomed.
* No charter is booked until you have spoken to the Captain*